· Students will be put in groups of 4 or 5 in each country. We will create 8 or 9 teams that will include students from Spain and England.
· In their national team, students think of three or four questions to ask the other half of the team overseas. Then, these will do a presentation answering the questions the other half of the team asked.
· Groups have two weeks to put a presentation together and upload it to the materials and the Forum section on the page.
· We present the work in each school.
· Questions are done in mother language. That way, finished work will aim at promoting reading skills.